A Speedy Framework-CodeIgniter
CodeIgniter is basically an open source web application framework which is used in the construction of websites using the PHP framework. Based on the Model-view Controller pattern, CodeIgniter is best known for its speed. The primary aim of this framework is to assist its users in completing the projects in a faster way rather than providing an enhanced library for the completion of the assignments, providing a logical structure and a simple interface to access these libraries or even writing the code from scratch. The creator of the PHP framework, Rasmus Lerdorf, once said in his speech that CodeIgniter was ruling the global market because of the speed and accuracy that it showed, in the completion of the projects. Written in the PHP framework, CodeIgniter basically operates in a cross-platform. With the controller and the view classes being a mandatory part of development under CodeIgniter, the models just seem to be an option.
CodeIgniter comes in handy for PHP coders when they require a sober and a stylish toolkit to develop rich web applications. Given below are a few places where CodeIgniter provides its users with a useful platform:
1) In a framework where the users do not have to use a command line
2) In a framework where the users are not compelled to stick to the orthodox rules of coding.
3) Places where users require surpassing operations/executions.
4) Where the individuals are least interested in large-scale monumental libraries, for instance, PEAR.
5) Where the users are not compelled to learn a templating language
6) A framework which would be merely be requiring zero configuration(no configuration at all)
7) Advantageous in places which require a framework with a very small foot-print
8) Where complexity needs to be avoided and simple solutions need to carried out.
9) Where a thorough and a crystal clear documentation is required
10) Finally, where the users would require an encompassing compatibility with a criterion hosting account running a large variety of PHP configurations and versions.
To know more about CodeIgniter and its services, please refer to email@example.com. We aim to serve you best.